Susie Turnbo, Broker/Owner of Ultra Texas Investments, Inc., has experienced a lifetime in the real estate business. Her parents were also licensed realtors. Her father was a builder in the lumber business, namely Reese Lumber Company, Inc. located in Austin, Texas.
Susie was born and raised in the Austin area, and is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin High School and attended The University of Texas, where she met and married her late husband Dr. Roy Glen Turnbo, who acquired a Ph.D. at The University of Texas. Susie has two sons, David and John Turnbo, both who have held a real estate license in the State of Texas.
Mrs. Turnbo is a member of the Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors. Susie has maintained a constant education since being a licensed realtor from 1969 to the present.
Susie resides in the heart of Deer Park and enjoys being part of the real estate business. She also enjoys being a grandmother to her four grandchildren.
INFORMATION NEEDED AT YOUR APPLICATION
1. Address & Employment history for last two years
2. W-2 (2 years) & Current Month's Pay stubs
3. Full tax returns if self employed or receive commissions and/or bonuses in excess of 25% of total income (contact loan officer)
4. Contract of Sale and legal description
5. Open Loans; addresses, account #'s, balance and monthly payment
6. Bank statements (all pages) for all accounts for last two months including checking, saving, investment and 401K accounts
7. Real Estate owned: loan#, addresses, balance and monthly payment
8. Divorce decree if paying and/or receiving alimony or child support (contact loan officer)
9. Bankruptcy and discharge papers if applicable
10. VA loans only: DD214 & Certificate of Eligibility
11. Check for appraisal & credit report (contact loan officer)
Ultra Texas Investments
2517 Maxwell Lane
Deer Park, TX 77536
Main Phone: 281-479-9555
Make your home more attractive to potential buyers. A sparkling clean appearance gives the impression that your home has been well-maintained and cared for over the years.